Friday, February 27, 2015

I've had a GREAT two days off.

Yesterday was awesome... Today was even more awesome. I love days off from work.

Yesterday Brad and I stayed in bed the majority of the day watching Bates Motel. We literally watched the whole first season in one day. Then we went to eat Chinese for dinner which was super yummy. I'm always up for some good Chinese food! We stopped by Game Stop on our way home and I bought Kingdom Hearts 3D for my Nintendo 3DS. I've never played any of the Kingdom Hearts games but I've always heard people talking about how great they were. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so weird when it comes to video games. I normally don't like games but when I find one I like then I REALLY LIKE IT. I've had pretty good luck with my DS. I've bought two Pok√©mon games, the new Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and Donkey Kong Country and I've really liked them all. So hopefully I'll like this one too. I'm always so reluctant to buy them because they are so expensive and there is no guarantee that I'll like it.

Today I got up sort of early and made it into town to pay my taxes by noon. My grandmother, Aunt, my two cousins and I went to eat lunch at Cheddars and then to the Mall. Apparently the store Deb is going out of business so everything in there was 50-70% off and you got an additional 10% off if you bought five or more items. I ended up getting three tops, a necklace, and a perfume for $45. I was pretty happy about that! I love catching sales! Especially now that I live on my own and have bills to pay. I'm patiently waiting for the next time Bath and Body Works has their next sale. Right after Christmas they had 75% off on three tables full of lotions, sprays, perfumes, and shower gels. I bought two lotions, two shower gels, and two body sprays for $16. I NEED THAT SALE AGAIN! I've went through lotion like crazy this winter. My skin has been so dry.

Anyway, I sort of got off topic but that's the great thing about having this blog. I love getting my thoughts out and putting them down into words. What I love even more is going back and reading about what I did weeks, months, even years ago. I still have diaries that I wrote in when I was in elementary school and ever so often I'll get them out and read them. It's so funny to relive those days so long ago. <3

Anyway, that's all for now. Brad and I are heading to Taco Bell (the happiest place on Earth).

-Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment