Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kindle Fire HD and my 3 days Off from work!

I've been sitting here all day waiting on my UPS delivery! I ordered a 16 GB Kindle Fire HD from eBay for $150. Anxious to see it, and hoping there is nothing wrong with it! It had Excellent quality and Good physical condition under the description. It's only suppose to have a few light scratches from being used previously! It has a 30 day return policy otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. I have trust issued when it comes to buying previously owned items.

Last few days have been pretty fun. Ben Franklin was closed on Easter Sunday so my family, my boyfriend and I went out to eat at Golden Corral. It was absolutely packed but we had a good time, and the food was fresh from having to constantly put out new food to keep up with the demand.

Yesterday, which was April 1st, three of my cousins, my boyfriend, one of my cousin's friends, and I went to spend the day at Dollywood. It was fun but we failed to realize that there were still a lot of schools on Spring Break so it was PACKED! I try to avoid going when it's like that. I rode Thunderhead, Wild Eagle, and the Dizzy Disk. After that I got tired of waiting in lines so we ate a late lunch around 2 at a neat place called Lumberjack Pizza. They serve ONE POUND HUGE SLICES OF PIZZA! I had honestly never seen pizza that large before.

Today I've not done much besides waiting around for UPS. I went to the bank and went tanning. I'm finally up to laying for 20 minutes, and I'm determined to have a tan by the time our beach trip rolls around.

All in all I've had a nice three day vacation from work. Back to work tomorrow at 9am, but I'm okay with that because I feel refreshed. :)

(BTW, I finished Warm Bodied and it was a really cool. Now, I'm reading the 11th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series!)

No comments:

Post a Comment