Monday, March 11, 2013

Things I want to do this Summer!

I'm making a list of things I want to do/plan on doing this summer.

1.) Go camping.
2.) Go to the park.
3.) Go to Dollywood. (I have a season pass!)
4.) Go to Splash Country. (Also, have a season pass!)
5.) Go to the beach. (Already scheduled for the first week of June.)
6.) Go to Disney World. (Already scheduled for first week of September.)
7.) Get a tan.
8.) Lose weight by being active!
9.) Use my library card to the max!
10.) Kiss my boyfriend in the Ocean.
11.) Take a long romantic walk on the Beach at night.
12.) Watch Fireworks.
13.) Have a picnic.
14.) Go to Bays Mountain. (I have two free passes.)
15.) Go Bowling.
16.) Go to the Zoo.
17.) Visit my parents in KY.
18.) Get my 2nd hole in my ears re-pierced or do it myself.
19.) Finish a Scrapbook.
20.) TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING I DO THIS SUMMER!

I'll probably add more to my list through out the summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment