Monday, March 4, 2013

My Birthday

Today is my twenty second birthday.

I woke up next to the love of my life, got a nice little stash of money, ate good food, paid off some of my Disney vacation bill, and get to fall asleep next to the love of my life tonight. Pretty swell birthday if you ask me. Although, I did have to work a 3:30pm-9:00pm shift and because of that we aren't actually celebrating till my off day on Thursday. Dinner at a nice restaurant, and cake on Thursday with my family and boyfriend!

Being 22 is sort of bitter sweet. A part of me is sad because I feel as though I'm getting older than I'd like to be, and the other part of me is very happy to have seen so many years and glad that I, HOPEFULLY, have many more years ahead of me.

Only an hour and a half of my birthday remains. I'm going to spend it cuddled next to Brad and maybe watch a movie (Tangled if I can talk Brad into watching it). Hope everyone else had as good of a day as I did.

<3
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment