Friday, March 1, 2013

Generation Dead

I was sitting on my couch reading Generation Death by Daniel Waters and decided I would type Tommy's website into the search engine on my computer to see what would happen. SUPRISE! It's a real site. Blogger you can thank the creator of that splendid book because now you have one more user. I just finished chapter 23, and I can honestly say that I'm addicted. I would recommend this book for teenagers and young adults. It's a great, easy read and has a very good story line. Can't wait to finish it and run to Books-A-Million for the other books in the set. <3

Funny enough I was just thinking about how I need some sort of creative outlet, and now I have one. More posts to come soon, but for now it's back to reading. :)

-Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment